For babies and small children skin lotion is not a luxury. Babies and young children do not have a fully developed barrier function to protect against harmful environmental factors. The sebum production is lower than in adults. Therefore, applying a moisturizer after washing or bathing provides essential support for the bodys protective functions. Baby body-milk contains valuable vegetal oils and lipids. The natural moisturizers such as lecithin, almond oil, shea butter and squalene provide optimal protection against dehydration and are very well tolerated.
- 22 percent natural lipids in an oil-in-water emulsion
- Sweet almond oil, shea butter, squalane and lecithin safeguard against dryness
- Allantoin makes the skin smooth and supple
- Spreads easily and is rapidly absorbed
- Free from mineral oils
- Free from peg bonds
- Ph value of 5. 5 Supports the development of babys acid mantle.